Use Recovery Mode to
recover your Mac password
Follow Instruction Below Step By Step to Remove Password from Mac
Follow these steps carefully:
- Turn off your Mac (choose Apple > Shut Down).
- Press the power button while holding down Command-R. The Mac will boot into Recovery mode. When you see the load bar appear you can let go of the keys. It may take a few minutes to load.
- Select Disk Utility and press Continue.
- Choose Utilities > Terminal.
- Enter resetpassword (all one word, lowercase letters) and press Return
- Select the volume containing the account (normally this will be your Main hard drive).
- Choose the account to change with Select the User Account.
- Enter a new password and re-enter it into the password fields.
- Enter a new password hint related to the password.
- Click Save.
- A warning will appear that the password has changed, but not the Keychain Password. Click OK.
- Click Apple > Shut Down.
Now start up the Mac. You can login using the new password.